The Lii Silver-10 baffles - Forums - Decware

While they don't produce subterranean bass, the upper bass is very tuneful and it's easy enough to supplement the low bass with a powered ...

Forums - Lii Audio Silver 10 - decware

Anyway, I happen to know that these are the best Lii Audio drivers available at around $2500.00 each. They make me salivate.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Lii Audio Fast 10 vs Silver 10 - Forums - decware

I believe the Fast 10 is more suited for open baffle which is fine by me since they're quite a bit less expensive than the Silvers. I can't find ...

Forums - Lii audio Silver 10 or Crites style B - decware

Hello to everyone! I hope, you can understand my broken English and help me to decide about my next DIY Speaker project.

Lii Platinum10 drivers - Forums - decware

After about 15 hrs my impression of these is, they have the same signature sound as the Silver10 drivers, but with more of it. They are very ...

Forums - Lii Platinum10 drivers - Decware

After about 15 hrs my impression of these is, they have the same signature sound as the Silver10 drivers, but with more of it. They are very ...

Lii Audio Silver 10 for sale - Forums - decware

Title says it all. Mint 4 month old speakers in walnut finish. See pictures on Decware pages and watch/listen to reviews on You tube.

Working with Lii Crystal 10s - AUDIO FORUMS - Decware

I recently built, well assembled, The fostex 20 horn kit and installed the silver eight speakers...very happy! Some issues with howling guitar/ ...

Lii Audio? - diyAudio

Forums. Forums Home. Amplifiers ... I have the Silver 10's in the bass reflex enclosures from Lii. ... Lii directly or from Decware. I treated them ...

Forums - New Reference speaker from Lii Audio !!! - Decware

I now have the updated reference speaker from Lii Audio with the new 'Silver 10 drivers', a replacement for the prior 'Crystal 10 drivers'.